Sectrio is a technology market leader in Internet of Things (IoT), Operational Technology (OT), Information Technology (IT) and 5G Security products for securing most critical assets, data, networks, supply chains and device architectures for diverse deployments across geographies, from a single platform.
Sectrio solutions minimize the attack surface and eliminate all risks from hackers, malware, cyber espionage, and other threats by securing the entire digital footprint covering services, applications, and surfaces through a single platform powered by real-time threat intelligence sourced from Sectrio’s largest honeypot network active in 70+ cities around the world.
Sectrio solution and platform has the ability to capture latent, sophisticated, multi-modal, and expressed threats from anywhere for Telcos and Service Providers, 5G Deployments, Manufacturing, Transportation, Oil & Gas, Power & Energy Utilities, Defense & Intelligence, Maritime, Connected & Electric Vehicles, Retail Smart Cities, Critical Infrastructure Projects, and other Enterprise Networks.
The Regional Sales Manager will significantly contribute to the growth of the region by reaching key customers through all available GTM strategies and models. You will be responsible to manage major enterprise accounts with a strong focus on driving revenues, recruit and manage global/regional consulting & systems integrators and channel partners to drive incremental sales.
The Regional Sales Manager shall recruit, build, and develop partnerships as they are an integral part of being successful in APAC region. You will be directly responsible for our success in the business growth of the Sectrio solution and brand in the region.
Location: Singapore (Singapore PR / Citizen)
- Create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
- New business development through leveraging your network and qualifying leads
- Build and expand sales presence to establish a larger market footprint via enterprise sales and partnerships to drive higher recurring revenue growth rates
- Create large account plans and focus on solution based selling on target enterprises
- Recruit, onboard, and enable strategic partners, from value added distributor and value added resellers, SI and managed services partners, GSI & OEM alliance partners and lead partner program execution
- Deliver well-inspected, accurate weekly sales forecasts and qualified pipeline management is the assigned territory and accounts
- Facilitate, develop and manage sales enablement, sales support and training to ensure partners are equipped to position products solutions, execute land-and-expand campaigns, from POC to large deployments and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives.
- Leverage partners ability to integrate Sectrio solutions into their customer environments
- Evangelize the partnership including joint value proposition to ensure awareness and collaboration, minimizing sales conflict
- Attend industry conferences and events to present and demonstrate Sectrio products along with partners
- Create sales plays and other sales activities designed to build stronger volume and revenue growth.
- Willingness to travel and ensure the success of the above
Experience & Skills:
- 6-8 years of Enterprise sales and partner management experience in Enterprise solutions (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue and growth with key Resellers, Systems Integrators, Alliances and Business partners through an enterprise sales force.
- Experience managing channel sales and alliances by developing and implementing innovative strategies and programs
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Must be a team player who is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to with high-performing dispersed team.
- Demonstrate an ability to get things done, build consensus, resolve conflict, and solve tough business problems, working in concert with others.
- Strong capabilities in building and executing enterprise & channel strategies by segment and geography, creating and presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance and being accountable for results to executive management.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills within the organization
- Excellent communication skills with high-level decision
- Team player with a positive attitude and good customer service skills
- High levels of self-motivation, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work on own with minimal supervision.