Yes, you have heard it right. After all the bad news that we heard in 2020 ending with the SolarWinds episode in December, it is now time to set things moving in the right direction. Five things went wrong in 2020:
- Significant distraction and disruption caused by the Covid-19 pandemic induced changes at the workplace
- Cybersecurity was not given enough attention from a resourcing perspective globally
- Tech teams were not imaginative enough to figure out what could be attacked
- Employees were not sensitized enough on the need to remain cyber aware
- 600 percent rise in stolen data appearing online as per Subex’s threat research team
The New Year gives us a chance to fix and improve our cybersecurity posture. Last week we told you about 5 cost-effective and easy ways to do that. Beyond these measures, this is also the right time to look at revamping your cybersecurity priorities and paying attention to the right areas. Subex’s threat research team has found that the volume of cyberattacks has reduced in the last 10 days but is expected to pick up as we approach February 2021.
February has traditionally seen the launch of new malware and new methods of cyberattacks by hackers. So, it is not advisable to wait till then to build cyber resilience. A discussion with our experts will help you reach there faster.
Subex has been protecting cyberspace for a while now. Our IoT and OT cybersecurity solutions along with SOC services and a cyber deception solution can go a long way in protecting your business.
All our customers stayed safe in 2020 and were able to focus on their business priorities. You can learn more about them here, here, and here.
Don’t let the hackers gain an upper hand.
Nat will be glad to help in case you wish to learn more. You can drop her a line: email@example.com.