The NIST Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity (NIST Cybersecurity Framework, or CSF) was first published in February 2014 as a measure for improving critical infrastructure cybersecurity. This self-assessment framework will help you understand your institutional readiness for meeting best practices requirements as part of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
This tool will help you:
- Understand your institutional preparedness for NIST CSF
- Figure out the starting point for new measures to improve cybersecurity
- Identify gaps and priority cybersecurity areas needing immediate attention
- Use the template to derive your journey towards an ideal cybersecurity posture
- The self-assesment exercise will also help you improve institutional cybersecurity sensitivity