The Marketing Manager will engage cross-functionally with the relevant teams to craft, plan, and execute a marketing strategy that drives real measurable success. You will manage all marketing activities for the assigned APAC region and execute online/offline activities to increase brand awareness, drive business, generate leads, conversion rates and support new account penetration.
- Collaborate with Sales, Pre Sales, Channels & Alliances and Product Management to envision and create high-quality events and expand our digital footprint for visibility, branding and meet & exceed qualified lead generation & opportunity creation targets on weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
- Support demand generation and sales goals through campaigns, regional field and industry events for pipeline build targets
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and partners and act as a trusted voice of Marketing in the assigned region
- Communicate and maintain timelines, priorities, and budgets to evaluate and optimize ROI of marketing & partner programs and campaigns
- Research, plan and maintain the Subex Secure online and internal calendar of events including industry conferences, seminars and regional field events
- Plan, develop, conceptualize and coordinate online / offline marketing campaigns and partner activities, as well as support to organize virtual and physical events (update event website, operations, registration, content and speakers, sponsorships, special programs, promotions, and follow-up) and manage the execution of events on-site
- Work with Sales to set goals and define metrics for each event including targeted qualified leads flow
- Responsible for effective content management – collaterals, emails (marketing and sales), blogs, hosted events landing pages, social media posts and content for our web presence, etc. and support email marketing metrics and analysis
- Work with Sales to define and implement digital footprint for field, including nurture and funnel progression
- Evaluate and present the effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives (tracking & analyzing growth marketing results)
- Research and assess best practices and comparative reviews of competitor, industry, markets and leading events and programs
- Execute, analyze and optimize account-based Marketing campaigns
- Willingness to travel and ensure the success of the above
Experience & Skills
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills
- 7-9 years of experience with at least 4-5 years of proven Regional MarCom (Field Marketing) experience in the IT/Cyber Security industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field.
- Marketing allrounder with strong background and experience in demand generation, online, social, events, PR, partner, etc.
- Experience supporting enterprise sales and partner teams through a variety of targeted events
- Understanding and experience working with digital marketing tools
- Demonstrate creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills
- Deep experience of managing CRM and marketing automation tools, effectively
- Ability to adapt to changes in project conditions and act with urgency to resolve critical issues
- Passionate about the marketing industry, customer & partner relationship building and delivering exceptional experiences
- Ability to follow budget guidelines and manage spending
- High levels of self-motivation, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work on own with minimal supervision