ON Demand Webinar
Cyberattack Prevention for the Water & Wastewater Industry
Why watch this webinar?
America’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWIA) mandates (drinking) water systems serving more than 3,300 people to improve cybersecurity measures no later than six months after certifying the completion of a risk and resilience assessment.
It is important to understand the various dimensions of the challenges in cyber securing water and wastewater treatment plants before we establish a roadmap to manage cyber threats, risks, and breaches.
Watch our webinar themed “Cyberattack Prevention for the Water & Wastewater Industry” on on demand and learn how you can comply with AIWA’s cybersecurity mandates and take steps to improve cybersecurity.
Watch this exclusive webinar where our cybersecurity experts discuss ways to secure wastewater treatment facilities and infrastructure. This discussion will focus on:
- The threat landscape surrounding wastewater treatment facilities including actors, vectors, and cyberattack modes
- What parts of plant infrastructure are getting attacked and why?
- How can one identify vulnerabilities and gaps in the overall security posture as part of a risk assessment exercise?
- Improving plant security by addressing vulnerabilities
- Developing a roadmap for complying with AIWA mandates
- Best practices in cybersecurity risk mitigation focusing on SCADA, OT, and Industrial Control Systems
- Why partner with Sectrio
Fill in your details and watch the webinar on demand!
Register for the webinar recording
RVP of IoT/OT Cybersecurity – Americas
VP -Digital Security