Why Watch this webinar?
Targeted industrial cyberattacks are increasing at an alarming rate, especially within the manufacturing sector, costing companies an average of $2M per breach, this doesn’t even consider brand damage, downtime, penalties, or potential lawsuits. On average hackers are moving silently in networks 6 months before they are found. Sound scary? Well yeah, it is! Don’t worry we’re here to help.
This webinar will focus on the current threat landscape and upcoming trends hackers are using, give an overview of standards coming down the pipeline now and, in the future, with the hope to give listeners a better understanding of what to look out for in order to take action to avoid being just another target. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
- Threat overview for 2021 and beyond
- Industrial cybersecurity standards and implementation impacts
- Understanding attack methods and how to combat them
- Threat intelligence-driven decision making and why it matters
- Where to start
- Time: 60 minutes total (last 5-8 minutes will be Q&A)