A good threat intelligence program can help improve your institutional cyber risk management measures significantly. At the heart of such a program lies quality cyber threat intelligence that is contextual, relevant, and addresses your unique businesses and security challenges.
What’s Inside CISO guide?
In the cyber threat intelligence handbook/buyers guide, we address some of the common questions that CISOs and cybersecurity leaders face when scouting for a threat intelligence feed/vendor. This threat intelligence guide has been put together by a team of cyber threat intelligence specialists with inputs from cybersecurity leaders from around the world.
This Guide will help you:
- Understand the context for cyber threat intelligence
- Understand various criteria points for selecting a threat intelligence vendor
- Learn how you can improve your ability to consume threat intelligence
- Derive the KPIs needed to measure the impact of CTI within your organization
- Compare cyber threat intelligence vendors based on a scoring card
- Improve your institutional risk management profile and cybersecurity posture