How can you leverae this industry-focused NIST CSF framework profile?
While this NIST CSF is a broad framework that encompasses a huge spectrum of security measures, guidelines and best practices, this document prepared by Sectrio offers the readers a specific approach and a cybersecurity framework profile for the Manufacturing Industry. In the manufacturing sector, cybersecurity not just for IT but other technologies such as IIoT and OT becomes a primary focus, this document will help the readers establish a functional and an improved security framework/strategy for professionals within the manufacturing segment.
Benifits of using the industry-focused Cybersecurity Framework Profiles for Manufacturing
- Compliance reporting becomes a byproduct of running the organization’s security operation
- Adding new security requirements is more straightforward
- Adding or changing operational methodology is less intrusive to ongoing operations
- Minimizes future work by individual organizations
- Decreases the chance that organizations accidentally omit a requirement
- Facilitates understanding of each operational environment to allow for consistent analysis of cybersecurity-risk
- Aligns industry and regulator cybersecurity priorities