The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) gears up for incoming cyberattacks from Russia with the onset of geopolitical conflict between Ukraine and Russia. This alert of expected cyberattacks comes in as a retaliation against the economic sanctions imposed against Russia. The USA expects a rise in the influx of incoming cyberattacks targeting critical infrastructure in the days ahead. Read more at: https://www.voanews.com/a/us-justice-department-braces-for-more-russian-cyberattacks-/6601042.html
Get the report!
- My reflections from GISEC 2023 and the cybersecurity challenges we are faced with in the Middle East region.
- Prioritizing OT Network Segmentation: TSA Issues Emergency Cybersecurity Amendment for Critical Infrastructure
- The cybersecurity link to the Chinese spy balloon episode
- Complete Guide to Zero Trust Security
- 2023 will be an important year for cybersecurity in India