On Sunday, June 19th, 2022, two major cities in Israel – Jerusalem and Eilat, heard rocket sirens for an hour, warning the city’s residents to take shelter during an imminent rocket attack from the sky. But it turned out that the sirens rung as a result of a cyberattack said The Israel National Cyber Directorate (INCD) and were indeed false. Many speculate that the perpetrators of this incident could be a state-backed group from Iran. Read more: https://www.timesofisrael.com/cyberattack-suspected-behind-false-siren-alerts-in-jerusalem-eilat/
Get the report!
- My reflections from GISEC 2023 and the cybersecurity challenges we are faced with in the Middle East region.
- Prioritizing OT Network Segmentation: TSA Issues Emergency Cybersecurity Amendment for Critical Infrastructure
- The cybersecurity link to the Chinese spy balloon episode
- Complete Guide to Zero Trust Security
- 2023 will be an important year for cybersecurity in India