CISO Handbook for Device and Network Security
Published: January 2022
The CISO Handbook on Network and Device Security is an important reference document for all cybersecurity leaders dealing with IoT and OT security challenges. This document outlines key measures that leaders can adopt in securing their infrastructure at a unit and enterprise level. The recommendations and information will help security leaders identify and evolve steps to secure devices and networks from existing and emerging threats.
This document is a must-read for all security leaders who wish to improve their IoT risk management practices.
These mandates and standards can be used to:
- Identifying security challenges related to devices
- Measures to protect enterprise networks
- Specific device security recommendations
- Integrated measures to secure devices and networks
- Device and network security lessons from 2021