Why should you read this?
Security gaps in airports are creating new challenges for security teams. With a diverse landscape of infrastructure components including those related to air traffic control, radio communication, radars, apron control, baggage management, and many more, it takes a lot to secure airports. Individually and together, these components could open up threat surfaces that remain unsecured leaving the doors wide open to a crippling cyberattack. So how can airports approach cybersecurity?
A large airport reached out to Sectrio for securing their IoT Sensors, OT systems, and complex operations. The Airport wanted to onboard a solution that can not only meet its requirements but also address emerging security requirements ground-up. Sectrio was chosen as the security solutions and services partner by the airport for this turnkey project.
The airport cybersecurity project started with a VAPT and RAGA exercise and scaled into solution deployment.
How Sectrio addressed the security challenge at the leading airport:
- Start with RAGA and VAPT to develop a deep understanding of the airport’s existing security profile, gaps, threat surfaces and the consequent risk exposure
- Build a cybersecurity roadmap to address the challenges that have been outlined and plan for solution deployment
- Swift deployment and implementation of the Sectrio suite
- Compliance checks
- Value and RoI demonstration to the Airports’ management team
- Cybersecurity posture and resilience check
Download and read the case study to learn more! Or reach out to us for a walk-through