Sectrio is a technology market leader in the Internet of Things (IoT), Operational Technology (OT), Information Technology (IT), and 5G Security products for securing the most critical assets, data, networks, supply chains, and devices architectures for diverse deployments across geographies.
Sectrio solutions minimize the attack surface and eliminate all risks from hackers, malware, cyber espionage, and other threats by securing the entire digital footprint covering services, applications, and surfaces through a single platform powered by real-time threat intelligence sourced from Sectrio’s largest honeypot network active in 75+ cities around the world.
Sectrio solution and platform has the ability to capture latent, sophisticated, multi-modal, and expressed threats from anywhere for Telcos and Service Providers, 5G Deployments, Manufacturing, Transportation, Oil & Gas, Power & Energy Utilities, Defense & Intelligence, Maritime, Connected & Electric Vehicles, Retail Smart Cities, Critical Infrastructure Projects, and other Enterprise Networks.
The technical cybersecurity content writer will significantly contribute to the growth of the brand through informative articles on cybersecurity that are effective to the intended audience, highly engaging infographics, and amplify the voice of the brand. The right person will be a key contributor to our growth marketing efforts and will drive content marketing for Sectrio.
Key Performance Areas
- Build a close collaborative relationship and confidently engage with product management, product enablement, product development, and QA teams to quickly build in-depth knowledge of Sectrio’s products and solutions.
- Scale-up quickly; we are looking for someone who is experienced in cybersecurity and can take things to the next level over the next 45 days
- Research, develop, and write content for highly complex cybersecurity products which include, Knowledge Base articles, videos, and much more.
- Interview engineers, developers, and other technical experts to become familiar with the product technology and development methods.
- Author, edit, and publish a wide variety of technical materials that convey the vision and use cases of product and service capabilities.
- Contribute to standards, conventions, processes, and doc tools efforts as required.
- Working in an agile/scrum development environment, ensure deliverables are produced to plan by delivery train or release – and are high quality, and are effective for the intended audience, and follow brand, voice, and style guidelines.
- Explore means to publish content pieces on third-party websites and platforms as required
BTech/MCA/MSc/BCA/B.Sc. preferably in Computer Science/IT or ECE/EE.
- Experience in writing on cybersecurity issues
- Academic orientation and above par research skills
- Excellent written and impeccable English language skills.
- Excellent team player, ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment, and flexible nature.
- Strong time management skills and ability to juggle between multiple projects flexibly.
- Knowledge of networking, security domains at least to a college curriculum level.
- Basic exposure to XML technologies (XML/XSLT/XSD), CSS, HTML.
- Experience using documentation tools like Oxygen XML Author, any version control or content management tools SVN, Git, etc. will be a plus.
- Graphics skills in using screen capture tools, basic graphics editing, Canva, etc.
- Familiarity with using corporate writing style guides will be a plus.
Content writing experience in the cybersecurity industry between 1-2 years is essential.
- Own, learn and execute approach
- A fast-paced work environment where things are changing dynamically in response to business needs.
- Immense learning opportunity on new technologies in the data security domain.
- Global team culture with the opportunity to work with colleagues located in different geographies.
- Excellent career growth opportunity.
- Fun-loving and supportive team culture where you will make friends while working on some of the most challenging projects and initiatives.