Sectrio is a technology market leader in the Internet of Things (IoT), Operational Technology (OT), Information Technology (IT), and 5G Security products for securing most critical assets, data, networks, supply chains, and device architectures for diverse deployments across geographies, from a single platform.
Sectrio solutions minimize the attack surface and eliminate all risks from hackers, malware, cyber espionage, and other threats by securing the entire digital footprint covering services, applications, and surfaces through a single platform powered by real-time threat intelligence sourced from Sectrio’s largest honeypot network active in 70+ cities around the world.
Sectrio solution and platform has the ability to capture latent, sophisticated, multi-modal, and expressed threats from anywhere for Telcos and Service Providers, 5G Deployments, Manufacturing, Transportation, Oil & Gas, Power & Energy Utilities, Defense & Intelligence, Maritime, Connected & Electric Vehicles, Retail Smart Cities, Critical Infrastructure Projects, and other Enterprise Networks.
The Sales Manager will significantly contribute to the growth of the region by reaching key customers through all available GTM strategies and models. You are motivated by empowering our customers to meet their Cybersecurity needs and you are driven with an encompassing passion for solution selling.
The Sales Manager will be responsible to manage major enterprise accounts with a strong focus on driving revenues in the assigned accounts/territory.
Location: Mumbai and Bangalore (2 Positions)
• Create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
• New business development through leveraging your network and qualifying leads
• Execute land-and-expand campaigns, from POC to large deployments
• Work closely with Sales Engineering and Professional Services teams to build complete solution based proposals to help customers secure their most critical infrastructure
• Deliver well-inspected, accurate weekly sales forecasts and qualified pipeline management is the assigned territory and accounts
• Create large account plans and focus on solution-based selling on target enterprises
• Follow up on leads generated from marketing campaigns as well as leveraging own network/relationships
• Secure key reference accounts in relevant verticals for OT & IoT Security solutions
• Execute on leveraging alliances and relationships with key partners in the region and engage in joint marketing activities and events with the partners
• Evangelize the Sectrio Solutions within End Users, SI, and partner communities and act as an ambassador for the company in the region
• Willingness to travel and ensure the success of the above
Experience & Skills:
• 5+ years of experience in hands-on selling complex and long sales-cycle enterprise solutions
• Results-driven, self-sufficient and self-motivated individual with a strong commitment to sales excellence
• Strong track record of achievement against sales quota targets
• Demonstrate ability to connect with executives to engage, negotiate and win new relationships in the market
• Understanding of recent cybersecurity trends and key vendors in the industry
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams
• Ability to leverage channel partners
• Excellent communication skills with high-level decision makers
• Team player with a positive attitude and good customer service skills
• High levels of self-motivation, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities, and able to work on own with minimal supervision