The Regional Sales Manager will be a high-energy individual with a strong work ethic and a history of resolve and successful accomplishment, which includes a strong focus on driving revenues. You are motivated by empowering our customers to meet their Cybersecurity needs and you are driven with an encompassing passion for solution selling.
- Create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
- New business development through leveraging your network and qualifying leads
- Execute land-and-expand campaigns, from POC to large deployments
- Work closely with Sales Engineering and Professional Services teams to build complete solution based proposals to help customers secure their most critical infrastructure
- Deliver well-inspected, accurate weekly sales forecasts and qualified pipeline management is the assigned territory and accounts
- Create large account plans and focus on solution based selling on target enterprises
- Follow up on leads generated from marketing campaigns as well as leveraging own network/relationships
- Secure key reference accounts in relevant verticals for OT & IoT Security solutions
- Execute on leveraging alliances and relationships with key Partners in the region and engage in joint marketing activities and events with the partners
- Evangelize the Subex Secure Solutions within End Users, SI, and partner communities and act as an ambassador for the company in the region
- Willingness to travel and ensure the success of the above
Experience & Skills
- 10-14 years of experience in hands-on selling complex and long sales-cycle enterprise solutions into CXO of large organizations.
- 7+ years of sales and strategic business development experience in the Cybersecurity market.
- Results-driven, self-sufficient and self-motivated individual with a strong commitment to sales excellence
- Strong track record of achievement against sales quota targets
- Demonstrate ability to connect with executives to engage, negotiate and win new relationships at CXO level in our targeted markets
- Understanding of recent cybersecurity trends and key vendors in the industry
- Experience in working with cross-functional and matrixed teams across time zones.
- Ability to leverage channel partners in sales
- Excellent communication skills with high-level decision
- Team player with a positive attitude and good customer service skills
- High levels of self-motivation, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work on own with minimal supervision