Sectrio is a technology market leader in the Internet of Things (IoT), Operational Technology (OT), Information Technology (IT) and 5G Security products for securing most critical assets, data, networks, supply chains and device architectures for diverse deployments across geographies, from a single platform.
Sectrio solutions minimize the attack surface and eliminate all risks from hackers, malware, cyber espionage, and other threats by securing the entire digital footprint covering services, applications, and surfaces through a single platform powered by real-time threat intelligence sourced from Sectrio’s largest honeypot network active in 70+ cities around the world.
Sectrio solution and platform has the ability to capture latent, sophisticated, multi-modal, and expressed threats from anywhere for Telcos and Service Providers, 5G Deployments, Manufacturing, Transportation, Oil & Gas, Power & Energy Utilities, Defense & Intelligence, Maritime, Connected & Electric Vehicles, Retail Smart Cities, Critical Infrastructure Projects, and other Enterprise Networks.
The Pre Sales Technical Manager for ASEAN region will significantly contribute to the growth of the region through interaction and technical consultation with Customers and Partners, with a solid understanding of the sales cycle and working with sales teams throughout the process. You will be responsible for enabling partner organizations and engaging with customers to help them define, develop, and deploy their Cyber Security strategies, as the part of the sales process.
- Work closely with the Sales team, qualify sales opportunities from technical standpoint, present solutions and address customer queries, gather customer requirements and propose technical solution including features, specifications and functionality to integration
- Own and positively develop the relationships with key technical decision makers and influencers within the target customers
- Present and articulate our value proposition to customers at all levels within the organization both technical and business audience (including C-levels)
- Focus on performing product demonstrations (POCs) to address use case requirements, position competitive advantages and provide technical solutions to the customers
- Drive new sales opportunities by proactively engaging with the technical community within target accounts
- Support partners and customers during pre-sales, sales and post-sales activities.
- Participate in the technical discussions, due diligence, and large bid presales activities, prepare technical documents in response to requests for information (RFI), requests for proposal/quote (RFP/RFQ) for the region, lead the proposal response and bid defense
- Technical solution sizing, Writing proposals, provide deliverables, size bill of material as per required technical compliances, identify risks during the sales/presales stage and assist Sales teams in developing Sales quotes.
- Perform assessments and technical configuration reviews to propose comprehensive solutions to the Customers
- Present and demonstrate Sectrio’s solution capabilities and address use cases in hands-on product trainings and enablement workshops for partners
- Technical point of contact with full picture of business process, from working with developers, product development, sales experts, implementation teams and enterprise customers
- Willingness to travel and ensure the success of the above
Experience & Skills
- 5–7 years of Technical Pre Sales experience with 2-3 years in Enterprise Cyber Security/IoT/OT technologies and solutions
- Sound knowledge on Information security and networking fundamentals preferably with Security certifications
- Knowledge of OT environments, work methods, and culture with exposure to safety-related control systems would be an added advantage
- Experience working with Enterprise customers on multiple projects and programs
- Strong ability to multitask with a proven track record of execution on various initiatives/programs
- Must be a self-motivated individual with high energy level, independent execution capability and a zeal for meeting sales goals
- Strong communication, presentation, relationship management and team skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and good customer service skills
High levels of self-motivation, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work on own with minimal supervision