Sectrio is a leader in Internet of Things (IoT), Operational Technology (OT), and 5G Security products for securing critical assets, data, networks, supply chains, and device architectures for diverse deployments across geographies, from a single platform.
Sectrio solutions minimize the attack surface and eliminate all risks from hackers, malware, cyber espionage, and other threats by securing the digital footprint covering services, applications, and surfaces through our platform powered by real-time threat intelligence sourced from Sectrio’s largest honeypot network active in 70+ cities around the world.
Sectrio solution and platform has the ability to capture latent, sophisticated, multi-modal, and expressed threats from anywhere for Telcos and Service Providers, 5G Deployments, Manufacturing, Transportation, Oil & Gas, Power & Energy Utilities, Defense & Intelligence, Maritime, Connected & Electric Vehicles, Retail Smart Cities, Critical Infrastructure Projects, and other Enterprise Networks.
Our Channel Enablement & Support Lead is expected to significantly contribute to the success of Sectrio’s Channel Partner program by putting together an enablement & certification plan aligning with Sectrio’s GTM strategies and models.
Location: Bangalore preferred (ok with Mumbai or Delhi for exceptional candidates)
In terms of role expectation, Sectrio’s Channel Enablement & Support Lead shall understand Sectrio’s solution suite, enablement needs of partners, build a certification program, followed by periodic assessments & re-certification. You will be directly responsible for building competency within our channel ecosystem.
- Introduce Sectrio solution suite to partners
- Analyse their Sales, Presales, Implementation & Support / Operations readiness to identify areas upskilling
- Design / Realign training curricula to meet the above requirement, quickly and within budget
- Produce physical and digital educational content (Eg. videos, case studies etc.) and keep them up-to-date at all times
- Conduct enablement programs; both on-line & off-line, at Sectrio and/or partner premises
- Coordinate with partner teams to help in competitive positioning
- Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses
- Monitor outcomes, suggest areas of improvement
- Report on impact of training programs (Eg. incremental pipeline addition, closures, revenue achieved etc)
- Liaise with external trainers or industry professionals and organize seminars
- Maintain trained pool record and suggest further upskilling & certification programs so as to help them mature into a trained Cyber Security practitioner on Sectrio suite & domain at large.
Experience & Skills:
- 10-12 years of Channel & Partner training, covering Resellers, Systems Integrators, Alliances and Business partners.
- Experience in Cyber Security domain is desired
- Excellent communication skills with high learnability
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Must be a team player who is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build a high-performing partner ecosystem.
- Hustler by nature with an ability to get things done, build consensus, resolve conflict, and working in concert with others.
- High levels of self-motivation, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work on own with minimal supervision.