Sectrio is a leader in Internet of Things (IoT), Operational Technology (OT), and 5G Security products for securing critical assets, data, networks, supply chains, and device architectures for diverse deployments across geographies, from a single platform.
Sectrio solutions minimize the attack surface and eliminate all risks from hackers, malware, cyber espionage, and other threats by securing the digital footprint covering services, applications, and surfaces through our platform powered by real-time threat intelligence sourced from Sectrio’s largest honeypot network active in 70+ cities around the world.
Sectrio solution and platform has the ability to capture latent, sophisticated, multi-modal, and expressed threats from anywhere for Telcos and Service Providers, 5G Deployments, Manufacturing, Transportation, Oil & Gas, Power & Energy Utilities, Defense & Intelligence, Maritime, Connected & Electric Vehicles, Retail Smart Cities, Critical Infrastructure Projects, and other Enterprise Networks.
Our Channel Sales Director – India is expected to significantly contribute to Sectrio’s market outreach by building & leveraging partner ecosystem.
Location: Bangalore preferred (ok with Mumbai or Delhi for exceptional candidates)
- Develop strategic alliance model with key industry players
- Recruit, onboard, and enable strategic partners, from value added distributor and value added resellers, SI and managed services partners, GSI & OEM alliance partners and lead partner program execution
- Expand sales presence to establish a larger market footprint via partnerships and drive higher recurring revenue growth rates
- Define GTM strategy focused on pipeline creation, channel initiated opportunities and revenue growth targets.
- Work with partners to develop business plans to achieve revenue commitments, conduct reviews and measure partner performance against pre-established business metrics
- Facilitate, develop and manage sales enablement, sales support and training to ensure partners are equipped to position Sectrio solutions, execute land-and-expand campaigns, from POC to large deployments and compete effectively.
- Build competency within partners to deploy and support Sectrio solutions at customer environments
- Mitigation of on-field conflict between partners
- Attend industry conferences and events to present and demonstrate Sectrio products along with partners
- Work with Training team to create sales plays and other sales activities designed to build stronger competency.
- Effectively use data to recognize trends and anticipate challenges in the partner ecosystem.
- Willingness to travel and ensure the success of the above
Experience & Skills:
- 10-12 years of Channel & Partner management experience in Enterprise solutions (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue and growth with key Resellers, Systems Integrators, Alliances and Business partners through an enterprise sales force.
- Experience managing both channel sales and alliances by developing and implementing innovative strategies and programs
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Must be a team player who is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to with high-performing dispersed team.
- Hustler by nature with an ability to get things done, build consensus, resolve conflict, and solve tough business problems, working in concert with others.
- Strong capabilities in building and executing channel strategies by segment and geography, creating and presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance and being accountable for results to executive management.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills within the organization
- Excellent communication skills with high-level decision making capability
- Team player with a positive attitude and good customer service skills
- High levels of self-motivation, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work on own with minimal supervision.